The application of high-quality technologies, the agility in planning and the unclear market situation present complex challenges to any event and its project management.
Between stability and flexibility, we establish planning safety.
In addition, there are passive organizational expenses such as for security staff, additional costs or unexpected rental charges. For an event, they mean insecurity in planning and cost management.
For more trust and predictability, risk management is an essential requirement.
• Feasibility analysis / Kick-off workshop
• Lighting / Sound / Media / Set Design
• Design of interactive solutions
• Basis planning of the infrastructure
• Cost planning
• Infrastructure / Technology / Set planning
• Development of CAD plans / Documentation
• Composition of correspondence of tenders
• Evaluation of offers
• Negotiation with suppliers and attribution
• Detail planning of all trades / CAD plans
• Project management / Scheduling / Budgeting
• Support with approval procedures
• Interface management / Communication
• Production management / Procedure management / Show caller
• Trades-coordination / Supervision
• Artist support
• Stage management
• Audit on quality / efficiency / follow up
Quality report / final report
• Documentation through photos and videos
• Content postprocessing / time lapse / webcast
• Evaluation / performance measurement
“The development of a team culture and the coordination of team members are two important success factors because it is the people that make projects a success.”